Wednesday, February 19, 2014

“Daydreaming in Cairo” Book Launch at 7pm (Sunday, Feb. 23) @ Diwan Zamalek



Dear Reader,

As you can imagine, it is a dream come true for any writer to have his first book see the light of day. I consider myself to be tremendously fortunate to see the effort I had put into Daydreaming in Cairo, my first novel, finally come to fruition. I would be absolutely delighted if you could join me and Saray Publishing in celebrating the book’s launch. The details for the event are as follows:

What: Book Launch of “Daydreaming in Cairo”
When: Sunday, February 23 at 7pm
Where: Diwan Bookstore in Zamalek, Cairo

I look forward to seeing you there. 

Sincerely,
Mostafa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck, we are really proud of you!

Unknown said...

Great work, Mostafa! It must have been a special event.