Sunday, December 25, 2016

What These Eyes Have Seen

Dear Reader,

It has been a long time coming, but my second book, What These Eyes Have Seen, is finally published and is now available on Amazon in both ebook and print versions. Readers can access the book on my Amazon author's page. I am very proud of this novel, and I believe that it is my most ambitious novel yet. I truly hope that my readers enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 


I am also very excited to be holding a master class at Schwarzman College, Tsinghua University to share my experiences as a writer with my fellow scholars. Details of the event are as follows:

What: Master Class on Creative Writing
When: Tuesday, December 27 at 7pm
Where: Schwarzman College, Tsinghua University, Beijing

I look forward to seeing you there. 

Sincerely,
Mostafa

No comments: