Monday, September 8, 2008

I haven't written in quite sometime.

I set this blog up sometime ago and realized that I've never put it to use. Sometimes I wonder what is the point of having a blog when I have my diary to write in. Besides, I enjoy the activity of actually penning down my reflections and thoughts on paper with ink. Virtual blogging doesn't offer the same sensation. Considering that time rarely allows me to write in my diary nowadays, unless whenever I'm really ever frustrated or happy, I've decided to reopen this blog. Besides, I really never find a use to the internet anymore other than checking my mail and the news on bbcarabic.com. Moreover, facebook has become more a nuisance than anything. I guess the introvert in me also seeks to withdraw from the mass social scene to one that is more personal and I feel like a blog like this offers it more than ever. Anyways, I've spent an our fiddling around with its various features. I should probably get back to the books, but rest assured, I shall return to you dear reader.
Au Revoir!

No comments: