Sunday, June 5, 2011

I am bold and unafraid. Or so I thought...

There are somethings that I don't like to write about in public, i.e. my emotions... but since I don't have a moleskin to write in, I guess I'll have to spill my thought here. Besides, I've taken an oath in this life to be transparent and sincere... I've got nothing to hide... I dissect my heart on this page and let it seep this page in emotions....

Sometimes I write because I enjoy it, but mostly because I need to. Its at times like these when I feel uncertain and confused that I just need to talk to someone. There's no better friend to lend an ear than the paper. It just listens to you cry your emotions out without critiquing and that's what I need right now.

I haven't felt this way in so long...it kind of scares me because before what happened happened, I felt so secure in the fortress of my maturity, confidence, and conviction. But in a heart beat, all that I felt so certain of seems to have dissipated. The grandeur of my self-perceived aura has gradually whithered away. I am bare as bones... The armor that made me immune from the emotional sensitivities has molten. I am bare once again...Its an awful feeling of insecurity that I thought I would never have to face again in my life....

But there is one ray of light that still gives me hope... that if its meant to be, it will be. Yes, I know, its the fatalist in me coming out once again, but I can't help it. Fatalism is only all I can cling to in these moments of hopelessness.

Thank God the emotional storm has passed, for now at least. But does physical separation necessarily imply metal detachment as well? I don't know... I'm confused. Writing seems to be getting me nowhere.

Enough gibberish for now...

1 comment:

The Psychologist said...

In both cases weather there is a physical separation or not, there could be a metal attachment, depends on the person it self!

Attachment provides a sense of stability, certainty, and safety – the feeling that someone will always be there for you in a time of need. Attachment is a special emotional relationship feeling that involves an exchange of security, comfort, care, and pleasure we get from being close to someone else. Attachment provides a sense of stability, certainty, and safety – the feeling that someone will always be there for you in a time of need. It is also an important part of romantic love, so our attachment styles can have an impact on our relationships. You will realize this attachment, when there is an exchange of sharing your thoughts and your feelings with this special person and you feel comfortable while talking to them.

In your case when there is a physical separation, there will only be metal attachment when there is a very strong emotional bond, chemistry and same interests between those two “lovers”- or those who feel attractive to each other. Although they are separated, but you will find them very keen in sharing everything and “keep the talk walk” in order to keep this relationship going.

And here it comes what we call “true love”, (that’s the best way) because they learn how to be patience and wait for each other (although I have to say sometimes it’s not easy!) but they get to understand each other better. What I always suggest for a good long lasting relationship is that you should be friends first, in order to get to know each other better and respect each others opinion.

Being separated is not easy, especially for Women, even if they have feelings, they would be shy to give any signs. Therefore Men should always make the first move!!, and in any case you won’t lose anything, the sooner the better, better then sitting, waiting and wondering, and if it’s meant to be it will be!

However don’t let anything close all your feelings and emotions down. You are insecure of getting hurt again, but at the same time you can’t just sit and wait, don’t be confused, just go for it! :)



You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. Sounds very poetic. An elegant writer you are! I enjoyed your blog very much. A Romantic indeed!

I hope this has helped.
Good Luck!

Resource: Psychologist!