Thursday, March 19, 2009

I feel like writing...

Dear Reader,

I can attest to the feeling of deprivation when I feel one. It is the mutual craving for writing and reading that drives me to write despite life outside this blog is bugging me with so much nuisances. I have so much to write about; so much that I have bottled up in my mind. It is about time to let it all out.

It is quite shocking to look back and see that the past two weeks since my return from Istanbul have just flown by. I have been meaning to recap on my travels in the city I have come to love so much. Since my return, I have also experienced various emotions that I have put me on the brim of explosion when not being able to write.

As usual, I prepare some mezza of dates, almonds, cashew nuts, and raisins along with a good cup of green tea to prepare me to write about all that has been circulating in my mind. I sincerely hope that the accompanying entries are not burdensome, but are a true testimony of the emotions that have been airlocked for the past couple of days.

Enjoy:)

No comments: